Friday, August 21: 2.00pm Plowing competition organized by the Association of Comice and the district of Loches; 5.00 pm, plowing contest the mayors of the township and the sub-prefect of Loches; 6 30 pm, dancing folk group Kumrovec (Croatia).
Saturday, August 22: 9 am, The Rose Garden Park, official visit of Croatian and German delegations; 10 am to 6 pm, various animal exhibits, agricultural, crafts, commercial and intensive cultural and local government associations; from 12 pm, various activities for children, water skiing demonstrations on the Creuse, several concerts and shows with Michael Lonsdale as guest of honor; exhibition of models of the companions of duty.
Sunday, August 23: 10.00am-5.00pm similar program of exhibitions and demonstrations; 2.00pm, parade of floats with bands and brass bands; 6.00pm meals by Creuse riverside reservation; 10: 30 pm, firework display.
Sunday 23 August will take place the 4th edition of the Festival of Hunting and Nature in Castle Montpoupon organized by the Vènerie Berry.
With 10,000 people received last year, this day must deviate in the South Touraine.
A rich and impressive programming throughout the day.
Site opening from 9am to discover the villages of exhibitors, artists and hunting associations.
- 11 am Mass of St. Hubert celebrated in the courtyard of the castle to the sound of horns
- 12h30: life kennel in the courtyard of the Museum of Huntsman: share the passion of the huntsman for breeding their dogs and their puppies
- From 13h:
* Many shows throughout the afternoon with the crews of small and large hunting parties (600 dogs and about fifty horses).
* Multiple presentations of falconry with the Giants of the Sky of the medieval city of Chauvigny (86)
* Several amazing presentations of Peter Fleury with 6 free horses. Equestrian and acrobatic show seen on the set of an incredible talent:http://pierrefleury.com/
- 18:30 gathering of all Venery crews for a drag (simulacrum of a hunt) outstanding.
During the day visit the castle and the Huntsman Museum will also be included.
Prices: Adults: 9 € Children: 4,50 €
You will find a visual pj of the day, and a video link to the 2013 edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D5BOtfqJxg